General Work / Women / Parenting Websites
If you are mom who is interested in getting a job, either an online job or regular job, here are some good resources to check out.
- Single Mother Job Resources (singlemoms.org)
- http://www.catalyst.org (a site for promoting healthy workplaces)
- Jobsandmoms.com (a good site about jobs and as you suspect, moms)
Online Job Listing Sites
Search through thousands of job listings and apply directly for the jobs.
Apply for and find freelance gigs (article writing, web design, coding, virtual assistant jobs, data entry, etc) on these site.
If you are interested in finding success in the workplace as a woman (and/or mom), make sure to check these awesome articles out:
- The Opt-Out Revolution (The New York Times)
- Moms Sequence Back to Work (CBSNews.com)
- Moms Mean Business (MSNBC.com)
- Getting Back on Track (MSNBC.com)
- Getting Back to work (Payscale.com)
- Staffing firm factors in family (Chicago Tribune)
- Moms find it easier to pop back into workforce (USA Today)
- Best Jobs for parents returning to work (Money.com)
- More companies find moms really work (MSNBC.com)
- Flexibility Key to Retaining Women (Harvard Business School)
- Motherhood Today—A Tougher Job, Less Ably Done (The Pew Research Center)
- The New Mommy Track (U.S. News & World Report)