Devin Burdack CEO, Founder
Devin Burdack is the CEO and Founder of EmployFlex, which includes EmployMoms and the newly formed division, Flex-Friendly. Jane is a serial entrepreneur and has spent the past 9 years bringing both a product to market and creating a business that is growing quickly nationally. Jane is frequently called upon to consult in the areas of: program and product design, small business management, and vision and brand development. Jane is a frequent speaker and consultant on the topic of Flexibility in the Workplace and Work/Life Balance. Her passion for social entrepreneurship continues to grow as she builds the EmployFlex brand.
OUR ADVISORY BOARD:
Corrie Martin - Previous Senior Program Manager, Back in Business program, Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College
Jen Mclaren - Business Unit Controller, North America Consumer Direct, The Timberland Company
Margaret Rightmire - Former Assistant Dean and Director of MBA Program Administration, Stanford Graduate School of Business, Stanford University
OUR MISSION: Employmoms mission is to offer a superior and innovative approach to providing professional services while creating a balance between work and family. We make a strong commitment to the success of progressive companies and professionals seeking growth and opportunity.
Cali Yost Fast Company
- Don't Let "Flexibility Just Doesn't Work for Me"="I Don't Care If You Leave"...Because It Will
- 3 Business Truths That Give Work+Life Flex Credibility in Today's Economic Reality
- Squaring the Circle...in 5 Minutes! Expected Innovation/Quality vs. Employee Fear/Distrust
- We're "Flex-Friendly" and You Can Be Too
- Post-White House Flexibility Forum: Where Does Flexibility Go From Here...